I am delicious sweat. Dear Babes in Toyland, you still rock.
I've been forgetting all about blogging due to the amazing weather that New York has been having. That and some bumps in the road called life. Last I checked, there was my barf dae in April promptly followed by a kitty crisis. One thing at a time...
My barf dae was amazing! Hair done, nails done, alllllllll that. My hunty, Erica, threw me quite the party at Kitty @ Wreck Room. She made a giant cat pinata, and cup cakes! Lion and tigers and bears! Meow!
That's the remnants of the cat pinata on my head.
I found the perfect birthday dress at a thrift store. LBD!! A little black satin shift. Damn, grrl. I was thanking the fashion faeries because I knew what I wanted to wear but had no idea if I would find it. Whew!
Here's a creepy late night zombie photo taken at my barf dae BBQ...Braaaaiiinnnsssss.......nom, nom, nom.
On to Miss Pennyfeather.. That cat thought it would be a good idea the eat some thread that was lying around! BAD KITTY. The thread worked it's way into her little belly and did some damage. Big time damage. But no worries! Everything worked out just fine. Roxanne went into surgery, had a great recovery and is back to her old antics. No strings attached.
Pay no attention to the scarf with the fringe on it.
Well, ta for now. See you in the litter box!




No comments:
Post a Comment