Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weave-asaurus Trax

Man, has it been hot. We've had a couple of 100 degree days out here in the Big Apple, but luckily there's been hot parties, hot music and even hotter bodies to keep us feeling cool. Speakin of music, I CAN'T get enough of this track: Ooooooh. This shit is twerk worthy fo sho.


Hellllllllloooooooooo Nurse! This time around I went with a short cut with a swoop. We all know how I like a burst of colour, so I threw some red in there. Ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! I went to a different salon this time around. Sorry Miss Cherry. *Hangs head* I learned my lesson. The time spent was way longer than usual and the quality? Meh. I will not break routine again. I wanted something shorter that the last cut I had. It was way too hot to have all this hair swishin and swashin all over my neck parts.


Siiiiick....this is definitely, hands down, one of my faves. I think we've found a wiener. New York will be be seeing more of this weave.

On the other side of the litter box....Roxy is still up to her wily ways. Being cute as fuck for one. She manages to stay cool by chillin in the AC, and sipping/playing with ice water. Awwww... How'd I get such a cute cat? Thanks, Jose!!


I've been putting in some beach hours as well with my hunty, Erica. Rockaway Beach has finally crawled out of the darkness and into the light. Back in the day when I was young, (I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again) that was not the place to be. But thanks to some awesome eateries, such as Rippers & Rockaway Taco (fish taco, allow it.)  and "time", Rockaway can once again be not just the thing of legends and Ramones songs. Chewing out a rhythm on my bubble gum.

                                                                           Babe #1

                                                                         Babe #2

I got my bike up and rolling again. I've been so lazy and wrapped up in other things that I forgot what it was like to skid! I'm shopping around for a new whip. If you know someone that wants to get rid of a size 55, let me know. Mama needs some new wheels! Hmmm, Velo City next year?


That's all the hair balls I got for now. See ya in the cat box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment