This is a blog about the life, hair-dos & outings of Ms. Mimi Murder & her cat, Roxanne P. Pennyfeather. Please stay tuned for fashion updates, coif sightings, and high jinx!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Fashion Weave
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...! As we all know, fashion week is about to rear it's ugly head. Mark your calendar, tom cats and queens: September 8th- 15th! New York Fashion Week will turn men into mice; lionesses into
cubs.
Everyone fancies themselves to be a fashion designer and boy, do they dress the part...
Paris Fashion Week
I'm feeling her. She looks comfortable and good to go! I'm questioning that turban(?) though...Maybe she needs a weave-asaurus trax?
Uh, Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!
London Fashion Week '10
These three are right up my alley. Black on black layering?! Yes! Oh, so somber and stoic?! Yes! English?! Fuck yes! I want to be their friend just so I can borrow their clothes....and not return them. You know. Because we're friends. And that makes it ok. That's what friends are for.
Meow...
Keeping up with the Jones' and all. This hunty be shoppin. I've been watching ALOT of Mad Men lately. I'm already a fan of pencil skirts and this show is just chock full of em. I caught another one to add to the collection. This was a fast cat!
Feral
On another note, I'm sure the entire universe knows about Hurricane Irene. With a diameter one-third the size of the United States, this was no bitch to fuck with.
We were all disappointed. Left with gallons of fresh water, Cliff bars and other emergency supplies. It was just a bunch of rain and a lot of wind.Some people died. Oops. Whatever, Irene. We all know what's really up.
No comments:
Post a Comment